OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter. Obtain Access Code(s). Beginning at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 1, 2016 until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”), you may purchase a specially-marked 9 Piece 4.5 oz Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Chocolate Box product, while supplies last. Look for the unique 7-digit alphanumeric Access Code (an “Access Code”) on the Golden Ticket inside of the product. Upon receipt of an Access Code, enter the “Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Trip for Two Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”) by either (a) visiting the Bubba Gump website (www.bubbagump.com /sweepstakes/BG-2016) (the “Website”) and completing and submitting the online entry form before the end of the Promotion Period, or (b) by mailing (postmarked on or before the last day of the Promotion Period) your Access Code, along with a 3” x 5” card containing your complete name, address, phone and email address to: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Trip for Two Sweepstakes, 1510 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027.
a. (i) To obtain a free Access Code, send a 3” x 5” card with your complete name, address, phone and email address to: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Trip for Two Sweepstakes Free Entry, 1510 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027. Requests must be received by November 30, 2016. You will be assigned an Access Code based on the information provided to us. Limit one (1) request per outer-mailing envelope per day. Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered, postage-due Access Code requests.
b. (ii) Sponsor reserves the right to distribute Access Codes, in its sole discretion, via other methods throughout the Promotion Period.
2. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in any Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor, applicable prize providers and their respective designees to use entrant’s first and last name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, and any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to any prize or entrant's Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
3. Eligibility. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are 18 years of age or older as of June 01, 2016. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Landry’s, Inc., its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
5. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in a Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Landry’s, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, providers and their respective agents and agencies, officers, directors, and employees, as well as any specific parties that may be identified in the Sweepstakes Info, (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in any Sweepstakes, or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, cellular, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of any Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or email; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses or statutory damages) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes for any individual sweepstakes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in any individual Sweepstakes to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
6. How Winner will be Determined. One (1) Grand Prize Winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on approximately November 30, 2016, and will be contacted by email or phone on or about November 30, 2016. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to the winner, these Official Rules, and all other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final and binding. A prospective winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor is unable to contact the prospective winner within three (3) days from first notification attempt, if the prospective winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the prospective winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective winner shall be selected. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Entry: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of any individual Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, human error, virus, or other technical problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) modify the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules without suspending it; (b) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules; or (c) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes or any other promotion, or in an unethical or disruptive manner, from participation in any 2016 Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Trip for Two Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of any part of any 2016 Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Trip for Two Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of the Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODD. One (1) Grand Prize – A Trip for Two (ARV $1,498 Total) / Odds 1:10,000. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $1,498. Approximate retail value breakdown: Airline voucher $499 per person, $400 Visa gift card for hotel stay (one double occupancy room), Dinner for two at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. of choice (valued at up to $100). Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Limit one (1) prize per person. There is one (1) Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to the US State of Choice, consisting of the following (the “Grand Prize”): (i) round-trip coach class airfare for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to and from US City of Choice, from the major U.S. airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence within the fifty (50) United States; (ii) one (1) day/two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one double occupancy room), with two (2) nights in US City of Choice; (iii) one (1) dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.; (iv) all taxes related to accommodations and airfare. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the prize in the Sweepstakes shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the prizes not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Grand Prize Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the Grand Prize. The difference in value will not be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes. Dinner for two at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. must be arranged with Sponsor’s a minimum of ten (10) days in advance, subject to availability and Sponsor’s approval. Some restrictions may apply. Meals not described above, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All other expenses not specifically identified as included in the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for travel. Travel companion of Grand Prize Winner must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, unless accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian, and must sign a Liability and Publicity Release. If Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion fails to return such documents within date and/or time indicated within such documents, then the Grand Prize Winner may forfeit the right to the travel companion. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value.
9. Disputes. Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the District Court of Harris County, Texas; (2) any and all claims and judgments shall not exceed actual out-of-pocket expenses expended, including costs associated with entering this Contest but not attorney's fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages increased. NOTE: Some states do not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages and, therefore, the above provision may not apply to you. b. All issues and questions concerning the interpretation, validity, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rule, which would mandate the application of laws of a jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
10. Winner Listing. To receive the name of the Grand Prize Winner, send a stamped self-addressed envelope by 11/30/17 to: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Trip for Two Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, 1510 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027. Winner’s list to be available after 12/31/16. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after contest ends.
11. Sponsor. Landry’s, Inc., 1510 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027. Travelocity and Visa are not sponsors or co-sponsors of this Sweepstakes.
12. Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in any Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.